President Trump Announces Bombings of 3 Iran Nuclear Sites as U.S. Joins Israel’s War

President Trump announced on social media on Saturday, June 21, that the U.S. attacked three nuclear sites in Iran, including Fordow, Natanz and Esfahan

“”All planes are now outside of Iran air space. A full payload of BOMBS was dropped on the primary site, Fordow,” he wrote

Trump plans to address the nation at 10 p.m. EST on Saturday night

The Trump administration has launched a military strike against Iran.

President Trump announced on social media on Saturday, June 21, that the U.S. attacked three nuclear sites in Iran.

“We have completed our very successful attack on the three Nuclear sites in Iran, including Fordow, Natanz, and Esfahan,” Trump wrote.

“All planes are now outside of Iran air space. A full payload of BOMBS was dropped on the primary site,

Fordow,” he continued. “All planes are safely on their way home. Congratulations to our great American Warriors.”

“There is not another military in the World that could have done this. NOW IS THE TIME FOR PEACE! Thank you for your attention to this matter,” he concluded.

Trump, 78, plans to address the nation regarding the strikes at 10 p.m. EST on Saturday night.

Earlier this month, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced Israel had launched strikes against Iran, which he said were necessary to kneecap Iran’s nuclear capabilities.

“We struck at the heart of Iran’s nuclear enrichment program. We struck at the heart of Iran’s nuclear weaponization program,

” Netanyahu said in a video released on June 12, according to The New York Times.

“We targeted Iran’s leading nuclear scientists working on the Iranian bomb. We also struck at the heart of Iran’s ballistic missile program.”

The U.S. attack comes after Israel and Iran have been locked in conflict for days, launching a barrage of missiles and drones.

As tensions escalated, Trump on Wednesday, June 18, avoided specifics about whether he’d use U.S. capabilities to target Iranian nuclear sites, according to The New York Times.

“I may do it,” the president said. “I may not do it. I mean, nobody knows what I’m going to do.”

“We know exactly where the so-called ‘Supreme Leader’ is hiding. He is an easy target, but is safe there –

We are not going to take him out (kill!), at least not for now,” Trump posted on Truth Social on June 17. “But we don’t want missiles shot at civilians,

or American soldiers. Our patience is wearing thin. Thank you for your attention to this matter!”

Related Posts

These are the consequences of sleeping with the…See more

These are the consequences of sleeping with the wrong bed companion… At first, it seemed harmless—a few red marks here and there, easily dismissed as irritation or…

Eating tomatoes: an ally for your health and your kitchen

Tomatoes are one of those foods that are practically never missing from the kitchen. Whether in a fresh salad, a homemade sauce, or even as a base…

Kicked Out by My Husband’s Mistress — A Month Later, His Mother Made Her Regret I

I came home one afternoon expecting warmth, but instead found my life dumped on the lawn — my clothes, my children’s handmade cards, even my wedding dress….

Texas Just Took the Most Savage Step Yet Against the Missing Lawmakers

In a bold move to force absent lawmakers back to the Capitol, the Texas House just voted to revoke direct deposit access for the derelict Democrat members…

After seeing this Brady Bunch photo, there’s no going back.

In a world where every image is instantly shared and every cultural icon is constantly reevaluated, this striking photograph of Marcia Brady has proven that even the…

I posted a swimsuit picture, but my stepdaughter called me old and wrinkled

I couldn’t believe my eyes. I reread the comment several times, trying to process her words. Before long, she deleted it, but I had already taken a…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *