A 22-year-old woman pretended to be 14 on social media to …see more

Woman Accused of Impersonating Teen Girl in Sexual Abuse Case Remains in Jail Pending Trial

TAMPA, Fla. — A 22-year-old woman accused of pretending to be a 14-year-old girl in order to sexually exploit teenage boys will remain in jail while awaiting trial, according to WFTS.

Alyssa Zinger appeared in a Hillsborough County courtroom on Monday for a pre-trial detention hearing. She was originally arrested in November.

Zinger faces multiple charges, including:

Advertisements

Lewd or lascivious molestation involving victims aged 12–15

Possession of child sexual abuse material

During the hearing, Tampa police detective Amanda Baranowski testified that investigators found evidence suggesting Zinger posed online as a homeschooled 14-year-old girl on platforms such as TikTok and Snapchat.

Authorities allege she used this identity to deceive at least five boys, aged 13 and 14, into believing they were in relationships with her. According to testimony, even some of the victims’ friends and family members were led to believe she was a teenager.

Investigators also reported recovering sexually explicit videos involving Zinger and the victims, along with related text messages.

One victim told investigators that Zinger became jealous after he began dating someone else and later shared explicit material involving him in what authorities described as retaliatory actions shared via Snapchat.

Throughout the proceedings, the judge questioned Zinger’s reactions to the allegations, noting her repeated denials during testimony.

The judge emphasized the seriousness of the accusations, stating that the issue involved an adult allegedly manipulating and exploiting underage boys.

The judge also addressed Zinger’s parents, who were present in court, after prosecutors presented body camera footage from a search warrant executed at their residence.

Detective Baranowski testified that Zinger’s phone was never properly turned over to investigators. Law enforcement was told the device was lost after officials determined that the phone initially provided did not belong to her.

Investigators stated that the evidence collected so far primarily comes from victims’ devices and Zinger’s iCloud data.

Prosecutors have not confirmed whether any charges will be filed against Zinger’s parents.

Authorities say the investigation is ongoing as detectives work to determine whether there are additional victims.

Zinger is scheduled to be arraigned on April 16.

Related Posts

The 5-month-old baby who was hit by a… See more

A Community Shaken: Infant Critically Hurt as Gunfire Tears Through a Neighborhood There are some headlines that stop people cold, not only because of what happened, but…

The Tragic Mystery of the Twin Sisters: What We Know About the Viral Carolina and Luiza Story

The Tragic Mystery of the Twin Sisters has circulated online through emotional posts claiming that 18-year-old twins named Carolina and Luiza disappeared, inspired a large community search, and…

I Caught Our Babysitter Leaving the Shower While My Husband Was Home—The Nanny Cam Revealed a Heartbreaking Truthc

When I came home from work one evening, I expected to find my children watching cartoons with their babysitter. Instead, I saw the babysitter walking out of…

Father and daughter go to a hotel together and employees realize what….. See more

A father arrives at a hotel with his daughter. They walk up to the front desk, present identification, and receive their room key. It’s a familiar scene—one…

At 18, Barron Trump FINALLY Admits What We All Suspected… Full Story In First Comment 👇

He was born in a tower of gold while the world sharpened its knives. Cameras stalked his father. Strangers mocked his mother. And in the middle of…

WASHINGTON POWER COUPLE EXPOSED AS THEIR PERFECT MARRIAGE CRUMBLES IN PUBLIC SCANDAL

The glittering facade of the capital’s most formidable political union has finally shattered revealing a toxic web of secrets and heartbreak that has left the political elite…